Here are the rules of the Doggy Beach, it does not want to be a number of limitations, but rather a simple guide to all the users of the plant, and their dogs can live together in the best way for a pleasant stay for all.
BEACH ACCESS AND REGULATION ATTENDANCE
The rules given below is intended as a supplement to the city, both are displayed at the notice board of the Doggy Beach.
1) Is allowed access to dogs of any size or breed, even if identified by microchip or tattooed, and all dogs must be up to date with vaccinations that must be demonstrated with the prescribed certification requirements (passport, health card or model 12).
2) Dogs can not go beyond the limits of the beach even if on a leash and each owner must carry with them the assurance of your dog.
3) It is not 'in any manner permitted access to the aggressive nature of dogs regardless of breed or size.
4) It’s allowed to bathe your dog any time after that he is in possession of the certificates of basic sanitation, and water only in the mirror in front of the bathhouse, is also recommended to the owners, for the good of the people and their animals, subjected to periodic vaccination against major infectious diseases (distemper, leptospirosis and parvovirus), prevention against major parasitic diseases, and not to bring dogs on the beach with cardiovascular diseases.
5) The inside of the Doggy Beach Dogs must be leashed, at least 1.5 meters long.
6) Management has the unquestionable right to allow or deny access to some dogs are deemed inadequate to living with others.
7) The owner or keeper must also bring a muzzle on the dog to be applied in case of risk to the safety of people or animals at the request of our personnel or authorities.
8) The attendant must take care that your dog can not get close subjects and should, place a bowl of water always present and easily accessible, while also providing a continuous and adequate shade.
9) Each visitor with dog in tow to get to the beach with the necessary bags to remove your animal's manure. On occasions, not possessed by the staff must immediately go and buy enough.
10) It's required to collect the solid manure of their dogs in any area of the City of Lignano Sabbiadoro and even more markedly in the Doggy Beach, they will be removed and deposited into the waste container. While the slurry should be rinsed with copious amounts of seawater. Violators will be fined immediately under applicable law.
11) Collect the excrement of the dog is required: if the staff is aware of a breach is required to release the offender from the beach.
12) The coach should avoid prolonged barking and behavior of your dog too bright otherwise be obliged to leave the beach. This right is also reserved to the supervisory staff and also their sole discretion.
13) and 'strongly discouraged access to the beach with dogs in heat. Qual'ora happens to circumstances beyond the staff must be informed and will provide a more suitable accommodation within the Doggy Beach.
14) Every two hours the attendant is required to carry the dog off the beach for a walk.
15) The management accepts no responsibility for any aggressive behavior of animals.
16) The manager of the resort which provides umbrella award, and has the right to make any move would be considered appropriate for good service delivery.
17) Each umbrella can not be occupied by more than 3 people and 2 dogs.
18) Dogs should never be left unattended and free to roam; liability (civil and criminal) for damages caused by the animal is the owner. Our staff will monitor compliance.
19) Any cuts should be taken to have the dog on a leash until the water, while water can not be held, once released must be leashed immediately held up an umbrella.
20) You can not run or play with balls and / or shoes in the middle of the field and on the shoreline to prevent disruption and to agitate the dogs.
21) In the event of a breach of this Regulation, the offender must leave the factory, the Directorate also in case of default rules required by law (eg lack of chips, not compliance with the requirements for dangerous dogs, etc..) , reserves the right to contact the competent administrative authorities and health (Police and Local Health Units).
RENT REGULATION STRUCTURES (COTS UMBRELLAS ETC)
The Doggy Baech and the services it offers total respect to the following schedule: 9.00 - 19.00.
1) It's required to make a diligent use of equipment leased and not damage them.
2) Under an umbrella can be up to 2 people and 2 dogs, if of medium / small you can be with a third dog with additional payment of € 7.00 per day.
3) You can add a single umbrella table with additional payment of € 7.00 per day.
4) You can not run or play with balls and / or shoes in the middle of the field and on the shoreline to prevent disruption and to agitate the dogs.
5) The return of rented equipment must be made before closing time.
6) Any damage caused to equipment owned by the Doggy Beach and others shall be adequately compensated by those who caused it.
7) The equipment should remain where they were placed at the beginning and does not invade areas.
8) If it becomes necessary for problems between dogs relocation of a guest within the ranks of umbrellas, it will be possible only with the consent of all concerned. In cases of exceptional importance intervene direction. In any case, any changes must be reported to a staff member.
9) For safety reasons the use of the agility course is not allowed to children or adults.
10) Being a private beach, you can not use and installation of any awnings or own deck chairs in the front of the foreshore area and to have free access to the dogs in the water.